White Elephants contests

Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 AM Naturals review

If you haven't heard yet, you will quickly learn that I have a huge wool fetish when it comes to diapering!  When I started wool I used left over lanolin cream from breastfeeding for cleaning but when it comes to really getting them clean it would take awhile.
So when I heard that Audrey from 3AM cloth diapers started making her own wool bars I had to try them!  They are so simple to use, even for those who are still hesitant on using wool.  You fill your bathroom sink with cool water, dip in the wool, turn it inside out and scrub.  If you have any deep dirt spots on the front, feel free to give them a little rubbing as well.  Them place them back in the water to sit for 10-15 minutes, drain the sink and towel dry your wool.
The scents are wonderful and light so that if you have a sensitive baby like mine it doesn't bother them.
The lanolin is already in them so it is a one step washing and lonolizing that will baby your hands while it babies your favorite woolies!
The bars also come with these cute wet bags so you can easily store your bar away from wondering hands.
I have 10 samples for the first 10 woolie orders starting the 1st of November!  Hurry and get yours before they are gone.  I've also been told some of the samples have discount codes inside them...I haven't checked to see which ones so it will be a mystery to me as well on who gets them!

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Thanks Lynn!!!! Im glad you loved them!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete